Should you have any questions or concerns about our Covid-19 Procedures, please contact us at 206-388-9212 or email@example.com.
Covid Safety Standards
COVID SAFETY STANDARDS
- Mask are OPTIONAL for our indoors and outdoor programs.
- Allow for frequent hand-washing.
- Allow for frequent use of hand sanitizer.
Covid Quarantine Procdures/ Returning to Class
QUARANTINE PROCEDURES/Returning to class
Stone Soup Theatre is following the Seattle Public School COVID-19 Response guidelines (https://www.seattleschools.org/resources/covid-19-health-and-safety/)
- A student who tests positive for COVID-19 must isolate at home for five days. After five days, if symptoms improve and the person does not have a fever for at least 24 hours (without taking fever-reducing medications), they can return to school or work. COVID-19 tests are encouraged before returning.
- If a student tests positive after five days of isolation, they must stay at home for the full 10-day isolation period.
- Anyone returning to school or work after isolation should wear a well-fitted mask from day six to ten. These individuals should also remain masked for sports and other extracurricular activities.
- If an individual is unable to wear a well-fitting mask, they should continue to isolate for a full 10 days.