Stone Soup SummerStage FAQs
Most frequent questions and answers
Meridian Playground | June 21 to August 27, 2021
Jefferson Park | July 5 to August 27, 2021
- A camp described as: Musical is for the child that loves to sing and dance, with a wide range of songs and drama.
- A camp described as: With Music, means that simple songs are added to the script that both the singer and non-singer will enjoy.
- It is better to select a camp according to reading level and maturity rather than actual age.
- Camps for ages 5-7 are creative drama and require very little memorization.
- 5 year olds turning 6 in the fall can attend 6–9 camps.
- Camps for ages 6-9, 8-14, and 10-17 require reading skills and memorization. We do our very best to keep these scripts at comfortable reading levels.
All camps culminate with a performance. It is important for all campers to be present and participate in this Friday performance.
- $395 for one full week camp (includes $45 registration fee)
- You have the option to pay full-tuition or half-tuition when you register for a camp.
- Select the installment plan when registering to pay 50% down. The other half of your payment will be charged automatically by June 1st, 2021.
Early Bird sign ups in January and February receive $15.00 off per camp.
We offer multiple camp discounts:
- Take 2 camps, receive $15 off of total tuition.
- All siblings receive an automatic $15 off total tuition.
An adult will be present by 8:30 am each morning.
Absolutely not. Willingness, energy, and desire are all that is needed.
Class size for all groups is limited to 20 students.
Students need to bring a snack, a substantial lunch and plenty of water. Sunglasses and sunscreen are recommended.
There will be two adults overseeing each camp. 5-9 year-olds are accompanied to the bathroom by one of the adults.
NEW COVID SAFETY STANDARDS
- Group arrivals will be separated
- Groups will remain separate throughout the day
- Health check upon check-in:
1. symptom screen
2. take temperature with no-touch thermometer
3. check mask and sanitize hands
- Social distance throughout the day
- Frequent hand-washing or sanitizing
– every time an activity switches.
We do not offer refunds if you have to cancel less than ONE MONTH before the start date. We do offer the option to switch to another camp during the same summer. Please note the $45 registration fee is non-refundable.
- A 50% deposit will hold your spot in the camp.
- Tuition must be paid in full any time between registration and June. After June 1st, full payment is due immediately upon registering.
- Returned check fee is $45.
“Our kids had a fabulous time. I was very impressed by the amount of fun they had while learning a script and performing it in one week.”
“This is my daughter’s second summer and it just seems to get better and better for her.”
“My daughter has never been so engaged by a summer camp.”
Still have questions? Contact our Education Director, Jeremy!
Address 1414 N. 42nd Street, Seattle, Washington 98103