Safety Measures and Protocols
new Safety Standards
- Group arrivals will be separated
- Groups will remain separate throughout the day
- Health check upon check-in:
1. symptom screen
2. take temperature with no-touch thermometer
3. check mask and sanitize hands
- Social distance throughout the day
- Frequent hand-washing or sanitizing
– every time an activity switches.
Changes to summer camp policies
- We will not be providing costumes or props. Students may bring things to use at the final performance.
- All students must be masked at all times. Students will be required to provide their own mask(s).
- Stone Soup will no longer provide T-shirts or art supplies, to limit the sharing of touched articles. (First aid will be applied in gloves or by students themselves.)
- Students will not be allowed to share food
- Final performances will be different and designed on a case-by-case basis based on current health guidelines and the size and needs of the group. If an in-person performance for families is not possible, we will share a video of the final performance with families at the end of the camp.