Did you know?
Volunteering for Stone Soup:
- Is the perfect opportunity to get to know the theatre and for us to get to know you!
- Allows you to use artistic and administrative skills and learn new ones.
- Is a great outlet for your free time!
- Helps us TREMENDOUSLY.
- Looks good on a resume!
- Makes you feel good!
- Provides an opportunity to make new friends.
- Earns you great recommendations for future employment and/or college applications.
- Enriches your education.
- Helps you discover hidden skills and talents!
- Is FUN!
- Makes a difference!
- Gets you complimentary tickets to our productions!
If interested in volunteer or work/trade opportunities, please email Office Manager, Savannah Baltazar at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and an informational interview. Possibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Miscellaneous Clerical Help
- House Managing
- Set Painting
- Piano Tuning