- Audition sign-ups are done on this web-site. Please feel free to call with any questions at (206) 388-9212.
- Actors will request an audition day from the choices given. Stone Soup staff will try to accommodate your preference as much as possible.
- It is our goal that every actors who auditions gets a part.
What is required?
Stone Soup Theatre auditions are meant to bring the best out of student actors. Our goal is to cast all kids who audition. Occasionally we will recommend a class if an auditioner does not seem ready for performing. The main thing is to do your best and we will do our best to make you feel comfortable.
What you will do at the audition:
- After being assigned a specific day and time, please arrive 5 to 10 minutes early, prepared to work. You must let us know in advance is there is any problem with attending the audition at your assigned time.
- Auditions will be held at The DownStage Theatre at 4029 Stone Way N.
- Please prepare a 30 second monologue from a play, book or poem.
- For musical shows, also prepare one verse and one chorus from the song of your choosing.
What we are looking for:
- Energy and desire to be a part of an ensemble and create a professional production.
- A well prepared audition lets us know that you are looking forward to an experience that will mean a lot to you.
- We want to see that you can work well with a team whether you have a leading role or an ensemble part.